Advanced signal tracking, self-learning capabilities, tilt compensation, visual positioning—the latest advances offer big gains in safety, efficiency and scalability.
The GNSS rover is recognized as one of the most valuable tools in a surveyor’s toolbox for its ability to quickly cover large areas while providing accurate real-time positioning. But what happens when you need to measure points that are difficult or hazardous to reach? What if the view to the sky is limited, or a significant level of detail is required on a complex structure?
If you find yourself spending too much time working around obstacles, carrying extra tools to the jobsite “just in case” or dismissing GNSS altogether because you’re not confident it will capture the required data, this webinar is for you. Join Bob Kilburn in this informative session to learn how to optimize GNSS surveying field safety, efficiency and data capture on even complex projects by using the latest technology advances.
- How to use built-in signal tracking, RTK validation and other smart technology to maximize reliability and productivity in urban environments and under tree canopy
- How to use tilt compensation to work smarter, safer and faster
- What to know about RTK correction services before you head to the jobsite
- How to use visual positioning in the field to maximize safety, minimize field time and eliminate return trips
- How to scale your approach so you can take advantage of innovation wherever you are in your business growth roadmap
Learn how to quickly advance your GNSS surveying capabilities to maximize your field workflows and business success. Watch the on-demand webinar now.
To talk to one of our experts and learn more about this groundbreaking new solution, please contact us .