December 2, 2021 | 1 PM EST
- What types of projects are best suited for GNSS monitoring
- Basic setup do’s and don’ts
- Key considerations for building the network infrastructure
- How to combine the latest sensors and software to monitor every movement
- How to reduce risk and maximize insight with real-time results and clear visualizations
Bridges, dams, landslides, tall and supertall building construction—many monitoring projects require the special capabilities of GNSS receivers, sometimes by themselves and sometimes in combination with total stations. How can you apply your surveying expertise to deliver exceptional results on a critical installation?
In this engaging 60-minute webinar, monitoring specialist William T. Derry, Prof. LS, will show you how to expand your monitoring capabilities with GNSS applications.
Advance your monitoring skills by exploring the next level of automation. Can’t attend live? Sign up anyway, and we’ll send you a link to the recording.
William T. Derry, Prof. LS, has more than 23 years of experience as a professional licensed land surveyor working with GNSS control, structural layout and general surveying. Trained in the military as a geodetic and artillery land surveyor, Derry has held such diverse roles as project manager, division manager and technology director. Derry currently serves as technical sales engineer for structural monitoring solutions at Leica Geosystems, part of Hexagon.